Kratasol EXTRA grade A
The main application area of Kratasol Extra brand A additive is the production of commercial concrete of any mobility, including self-compacting. The additive can also be used in the manufacture of reinforced concrete products, structures for various purposes.
Kratasol Extra brand A can be used for the manufacture of complex additives. The product is perfectly combined with lignosulfonates, many types of commercial accelerators, retarders, defoamers, etc. Thus, the Kratasol Extra brand A can be used independently as an effective superplasticizer, and serve as the main one for creating a wide range of complex additives for ready-mixed concrete, reinforced concrete products and special-purpose concrete. Kratasol Extra brand A is used together with air-entrapping additives (Aeromix) for the production of concrete for transport purposes.
The Kratasol Extra brand A superplasticizer is widely used:
- For obtaining high-mobility and cast mixtures for the erection of monolithic structures of various degrees of reinforcement and configuration at industrial and civil construction sites;
- When erecting flat, elongated structures in order to reduce the number of expansion joints;
- When erecting all types of structures (including hydraulic structures, road and airfield coatings) from monolithic concrete with increased requirements for them in terms of frost resistance, watertightness, resistance to corrosion, wear resistance;
- In the production of reinforced concrete products for various purposes, including prestressed ones.
The additive is not a corrosive component of concrete, does not affect the protective properties with respect to steel reinforcement, does not cause its corrosion in the initial state and can be used in the manufacture of reinforced concrete structures in residential and public buildings in accordance with SNiP 52-01 and SNIP 2.03. eleven.
- Stable plasticizing effect when working on cements of various mineralogical composition: increasing the mobility of the concrete mixture from P1 to P5;
- An innovative technology for the synthesis of polymethylene-β-naphthalene sulfonates allows achieving a significant plasticizing effect at low dosages (0.3-0.5% of the dry matter by weight of cement);
- Reduces tendency to precipitation due to the normalized content of sulfates;
- Reduces water consumption of concrete mixes by more than 20%;
- Facilitates the pumping of concrete mixtures;
- Increases the strength of concrete by more than 20% compared to no-add concrete (when tested in an equable mixture);
- It does not contain chlorides, which makes it possible to use it in reinforced structures (including prestressed ones);
- It allows to obtain concrete of increased water resistance (W12 and above), frost resistance (F300 and higher);
- Improves the adhesion of concrete with embedded fittings and metal products.
Recommendations for use
The superplasticizer Kratasol Extra brand A is introduced into the concrete mixture together with the mixing water, preferably with the last third of the mixing water. It is not recommended to add the additive to the dry mix. After adding the additive to the concrete mix, it is necessary to ensure a sufficient mixing time for a uniform distribution of the additive in the concrete mix. The additive is combined with the air-entraining admixture TM Kratasol Aeromix if it is necessary to regulate the air entrainment (obtaining transport concretes, high frost resistance concrete, etc.), giving the concrete mixture special rheological properties, etc.
The recommended dosage of the additive is 0.2-0.7% in terms of dry substance with respect to the weight of binders. The range of recommended dosage supplements can be extended. The optimum dosage of the additive is established during laboratory selection. At the same time, the concrete composition is selected in accordance with GOST 27006 by any method that meets the design requirements for concrete and concrete mix, followed by adjusting properties by reducing water consumption and optimizing the dosage of the additive. It is recommended to dispense with an error of not more than ± 2%. In the case of long-term storage or use of large amounts of additives, periodic homogenization of the additive solution by bubbling with compressed air or stirring is necessary.
|appearance||homogeneous liquid of brown color||Powder of brown color|
|Density (g/cm2), not less (on 20°C)||1,160||-|
|index of activity of hydrogen ions 2.5% water solution, pH||7-9||7-9|
|mass fraction of water,%, max||65||8|
|mass fraction of sodium sulfate in terms of dry matter,%, max||6||6|
- In liquid form, the additive is supplied in bulk in auto- and railway tanks, as well as in plastic containers of various capacities
- In dry form, the additive is packed in paper or polypropylene bags with a polyethylene liner or soft containers such as MKR (big bags)
Store at a temperature of + 5 ÷ + 35 ° C in a closed container. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. If the recommended storage conditions are violated, the physical, chemical and consumer properties of the product may change. Observance of the recommended conditions allows storing the additive within 12 months from the date of manufacture. In the case of freezing of the aqueous solution of the additive after thawing and homogenization, the Kratasol Extra brand A superplasticizer can be used in accordance with the recommendations.
It is recommended to use protective gloves when working with the additive. If the additive gets on your skin, you should wash it off with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary. Dispose of the additive according to local regulations, do not pour into the soil, water, sewerage.
Recommendations for the use of the additive are presented on the basis of the available practical experience with proper storage and use . For more information, please contact the technical support service of PJSC "Pigment" , direction - "Additives in building materials" .
We recommend that you request updated technical data for the selected products