The additive can be used for production:
- Ordinary, heavy and lightweight concretes for the construction of all types of monolithic structures, including reinforced ones;
- For the production of ordinary and particularly heavy concrete in the manufacture of prefabricated reinforced concrete structures, including those with stressed reinforcement;
- When erecting all types of structures (including hydraulic structures, road and airfield coatings) from monolithic concrete with increased requirements for frost resistance, watertightness, resistance to corrosion, wear resistance);
- For the production of coatings with high performance properties.
The additive is not a corrosive component of concrete, does not affect the protective properties with respect to steel reinforcement, does not cause its corrosion in the initial state and can be used in the manufacture of reinforced concrete structures in residential and public buildings in accordance with SNiP 52-01 and SNIP 2.03. eleven. The additive can be used for the production of high-strength concrete grade B40 and higher.
- The universality of the additive is well combined with slowing, accelerating, modifying components of different nature.
- Stable plasticizing effect when working on cements of various mineralogical composition: increasing the mobility of the concrete mixture from P1 to P5.
- Reduces water consumption of concrete mixes by more than 20%.
- It facilitates pumping of concrete mixtures.
- Increases the strength of concrete by more than 20% compared to no-add concrete (when tested in an equable mixture).
- It does not contain chlorides, which makes it possible to use it in reinforced structures (including prestressed ones).
- It allows to obtain concrete of increased water resistance (W12 and above), frost resistance (F300 and higher).
- Improves the adhesion of concrete with embedded fittings and metal products.
- Absence of sediment at low temperatures.
Recommendations for use
The superplasticizer Kratasol-Extra is introduced into the concrete mixture together with the mixing water, preferably with the last third of the mixing water. It is not recommended to add the additive to the dry mix. After adding the additive to the concrete mix, it is necessary to ensure a sufficient mixing time for a uniform distribution of the additive in the concrete mix. The additive is combined with the air-entraining admixture TM KRAТАSOL Aeromix if it is necessary to regulate the air entrainment (obtaining transport concretes, high frost resistance concrete, etc.), giving the concrete mixture special rheological properties, etc.
The recommended dosage of the additive is 0.2-0.7% in terms of dry substance with respect to the weight of binders or 0.6-2% of 35% solution.
In most cases, to obtain high-mobility concretes (P5) when working on a medium-aluminate cement (C 3 A = 6-8), the dosage of the additive is 0.3-0.5% in terms of dry matter (0.9-1.4% 35 % Solution) with respect to the mass of astringents. The range of recommended dosage supplements can be extended. The optimum dosage of the additive is established during laboratory selection. At the same time, the concrete composition is selected in accordance with GOST 27006 by any method that meets the design requirements for concrete and concrete mix, followed by adjusting properties by reducing water consumption and optimizing the dosage of the additive. It is recommended to dispense with an error of not more than ± 2%. In the case of long-term storage or use of large amounts of additives, it is necessary to periodically homogenize the additive solution by bubbling with compressed air or stirring.
In liquid form, the additive is supplied in bulk in auto- and railway tanks, as well as in plastic containers of various capacities.
In dry form, the additive is packed in paper or polypropylene bags with a polyethylene liner or soft containers such as MKR (big bags).
Store at + 5 ÷ + 35 ° C in a closed container. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. If the recommended storage conditions are violated, the physical, chemical and consumer properties of the product may change. Observance of the recommended conditions allows storing the additive within 12 months from the date of manufacture. In the case of freezing of the aqueous solution of the additive after thawing and homogenization, the Kratasol-Extra superplasticizer can be used in accordance with the recommendations.
It is recommended to use protective gloves when working with the additive. If the additive gets on your skin, you should wash it off with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary. Dispose of the additive according to local regulations, do not pour into the soil, water, sewerage.
Recommendations for the use of the additive are presented on the basis of the available practical experience with proper storage and use. For more information , please contact the technical support service of PJSC "Pigment", direction - " Additives in building materials".
We recommend that you request updated technical data for the selected products.