The main application area of Kratasol-E additive is the production of ready-mixed concrete of any mobility, incl. Self-compacting. The additive can also be used in the manufacture of reinforced concrete products, structures for various purposes.
The Kratasol-E superplasticizer is widely used:
- For obtaining high-mobility and cast mixtures for the erection of monolithic structures of various degrees of reinforcement and configuration at industrial and civil construction sites;
- When erecting massive monolithic structures from high-strength concrete, if it is necessary to reduce or slow down heat release when hardening concrete in order to avoid accumulation of internal stresses;
- For the construction of all types of monolithic structures from heavy and fine-grained concretes, as well as concretes on porous aggregates for prolonged transport and laying of the concrete mix;
- When erecting flat, elongated structures in order to reduce the number of expansion joints;
- When erecting all types of structures (including hydraulic structures, road and airfield coatings) from monolithic concrete with increased requirements for them in terms of frost resistance, watertightness, resistance to corrosion, wear resistance.
The additive is not a corrosive component of concrete, does not affect the protective properties with respect to steel reinforcement, does not cause its corrosion in the initial state and can be used in the manufacture of reinforced concrete structures in residential and public buildings in accordance with SNiP 52-01 and SNIP 2.03. eleven.
- Stable plasticizing effect when working on cements of various mineralogical composition: increasing the mobility of the concrete mixture from P1 to P5.
- It facilitates pumping of concrete mixtures.
- Reduces heat generation when concreting massive structures.
- Increases the strength of concrete by more than 20% compared to no-add concrete (when tested in an equable mixture).
- Absence of sediment at low temperatures.
- It does not contain chlorides, which makes it possible to use it in reinforced structures (including prestressed ones).
- It allows to obtain concrete of increased water resistance (W12 and above), frost resistance (F300 and higher).
- Improves the adhesion of concrete with embedded fittings and metal products.
Recommendations for use
The superplasticizer Kratasol-E is introduced into the concrete mixture together with the mixing water, preferably with the last third of the mixing water. It is not recommended to add the additive to the dry mix. After adding the additive to the concrete mix, it is necessary to ensure sufficient mixing time for a uniform distribution of the additive in the concrete mix.
The additive is combined with the air-entraining admixture TM KRTASOL Aeromix if it is necessary to regulate the air entrainment (obtaining transport concretes, high frost resistance concrete, etc.), giving the concrete mixture special rheological properties, etc.
In case of applying heat and moisture treatment, it is recommended to ensure sufficient preliminary aging time of the products (for cements with a normal strength speed of at least 4 hours), to apply an unbroken regime of temperature rise (no more than 15 ° C per hour), to warm up at a temperature of no more than 70 ° C FROM.
The recommended dosage of the additive is 0.2-0.7% in terms of dry substance with respect to the weight of binders or 0.6-2% of 35% solution. The range of recommended dosage supplements can be extended. The optimum dosage of the additive is established during laboratory selection. At the same time, the concrete composition is selected in accordance with GOST 27006 by any method that meets the design requirements for concrete and concrete mix, followed by adjusting properties by reducing water consumption and optimizing the dosage of the additive. It is recommended to dispense with an error of not more than ± 2%. In the case of long-term storage or use of large amounts of additives, periodic homogenization of the additive solution by bubbling with compressed air or stirring is necessary.
|appearance||homogeneous liquid of brown color||Powder of brown color|
|Density (g/cm2), not less (on 20°C)||1,17||-|
|index of activity of hydrogen ions 2.5% water solution, pH||7-9||7-9|
In liquid form, the additive is supplied in bulk in auto- and railway tanks, as well as in plastic containers of various capacities.
In dry form, the additive is packed in paper or polypropylene bags with a polyethylene liner or soft containers such as MKR (big bags).
Store at a temperature of + 5 ÷ + 35 ° C in a closed container. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. If the recommended storage conditions are violated, the physical, chemical and consumer properties of the product may change. Observance of the recommended conditions allows storing the additive within 12 months from the date of manufacture. In the case of freezing of the aqueous solution of the additive after thawing and homogenization, the Kratasol-E superplasticizer can be used in accordance with the recommendations.
It is recommended to use protective gloves when working with the additive. If the additive gets on your skin, you should wash it off with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary. Dispose of the additive according to local regulations, do not pour into the soil, water, sewerage.
Recommendations for the use of the additive are presented on the basis of the available practical experience with proper storage and use . For more information, please contact the technical support service of PJSC "Pigment" , direction - "Additives in building materials" .
We recommend that you request updated technical data for the selected products