Sulfamic acid is used:
- For the cleaning of industrial equipment from mineral deposits (hardness, oxide films, iron compounds), from milk and beer stone.
- In catering and at home: for processing the dining room and kitchen utensils.
- In the production of household chemicals (detergents, cleansers).
- As raw material in the synthesis of chemicals: for refractory materials, forobtaining herbicides.
- In electroplating: to prepare the electrolyte, pickling food tin.
- To remove the mucus from the water-cooling systems (pools).
- When cleaning the paper machine.
- In the treatment of bottom-hole zone of oil wells to increase oil recovery.
- In the production of phenol-formaldehyde resins.
- In the manufacture of emulsion explosives
Note: Under the individual requirements of the customer can provide sulfamic acid with improved quality parameters: the mass fraction of sulfamic acid of not less than 99.8%
Recommended Use (approximate recipe)
- To remove the "milk stone" and pasteurizing washing machines stainless steel, plate and tubular pasteurizers to milk- and oil mills: a 1.5-2.0% aqueous solution at a temperature 70-75ºS, washing time is 30-40 minutes. Consumption: no more than 0,07 kg / t of milk.
- To remove the "beer stone" prepared solution of sulfamic acid based 0.5-1.5 kg per 10 liters of water at a temperature 50-60ºS. After thorough mixing, the solution is applied to the surface of the devices with the formation of "beer stone". If the layer formation is greater than 5.3 mm is prepared concentrated solution of sulfamic acid of from 1.5 kg per 10 liters of water, the duration of the washing - After 6-8 hours rinse water cleaning apparatus..
- To remove the carbonaceous deposits (scale) from the heat exchange equipment, radiators, household utensils etc .: in a 2-3% solution with OP-7 or OP-10 (0.1%) at temperatures 70-75ºS, rinsing time -. 7 hours at least after use of sulfamic acid, the equipment is rinsed with water or with 5% sodium carbonate solution. Wash Solution Composition: water, sulfamic acid corrosion inhibitor.
- For washing equipment enterprises PPM as 10% solution at a temperature of 25-45 ° C, the duration of washing ~ 2 ÷ 5 hours to reduce the minimum concentration of the solution. The washing process - with and without circulation. After washing solution discharged into an industrial sewer.
Redissolved not used.
Note. Our experts are ready to develop the individual formulation of the washing solution, which must provide samples of deposits in the amount of 500 grams, resulting in your production.
As compared with previously used in the industry acidic cleaners, such as hydrochloric acid and nitric acid, sulfamic acid produced in dry crystalline form, which greatly simplifies the process and reduces the cost of its transportation, storage and use.
In addition, sulphamic acid is less corrosive agent in comparison with hydrochloric and nitric acids.
Toxic properties - class 3 (moderately hazardous substances)
Store in closed containers, in covered warehouses
Guaranteed shelf life of grades A, B-12 months.